Website Usage Terms & Conditions
The term ‘TrustAZUR’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 535 route des Lucioles, Les Aqueducs Bâtiment 3, 06560 Valbonne, France.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and text. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged below or on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of France.
TrustAZUR is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information which we think you may find interesting.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at our contact email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- ARM and TrustZone are registered trademarks of ARM Limited (or its subsidiaries) in the EU and/or elsewhere. All rights reserved.
- Linux is a trademark of Linus Torvalds.
- Zephyr is a trademark of the Linux Foundation.
- MQTT (Message Queuing Telemetry Transport) is an ISO standard (ISO/IEC 20922:2016).
- LWM2M is the Lightweight M2M protocol from the Open Mobile Alliance™.
- GlobalPlatform is a registered trademark in the U.S. and other countries.
Copyright © TrustAZUR S.A.S. All rights reserved.